- Viz.js: Graphviz in your browser
Google Diagrams (drawio)¶
- GeoGebra: free online math tools for graphing, geometry, 3D, and more
- Desmos: Graph functions, plot data, evaluate equations, explore transformations, and much more
- Daft is a Python package that uses matplotlib to render pixel-perfect probabilistic graphical models for publication in a journal or on the internet.
TeX with Math Graphics¶
TikZ & PGF¶
TikZ and PGF are TeX packages for creating graphics programmatically
TikzEdt is a combined WYSIWYG/text editor designed for editing Tikz code
matlab2tikz/matlab2tikz: converts MATLAB®/Octave figures to TikZ/pgfplots figures for smooth integration into LaTeX
tikz-bayesnet: TikZ library for drawing Bayesian networks, graphical models and (directed) factor graphs in LaTeX.
Data Analysis & Graphing¶
- QtiPlot is a cross platform data analysis and scientific visualisation solution
- OriginLab - Data Analysis and Graphing Software
- Circos is a software package for visualizing data and information